Welcome to Photobu

Greetings everyone!

Welcome to my newest blog. Welcome to PhotoBu.blogspot.com

Many of you, my dear friends, know that I have been into photography for quite awhile now. And to those who are just getting to know me, well, I've been into photography for quite awhile now. It started in High school, and has continued on beyond the walls of my Alma mater.

I have decided to create this photo blog in an attempt to learn more about photography as a way of life as well as to learn more about my photographic knowledge, talent and capabilities. Any comments, suggestions any of you might want to contribute are more than welcome.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discussing the Term: Maniniyot

Review: A7 Sports Action Cam via Lazada.com.ph

Camera (Equipment) Hunting: Kako Auto 300S Series Cut-Off System flash.