Baguio Part 2: Street Photography

Alright. I think I got off on the wrong foot with the last post. This blog is supposed to be centered around my photography, my pictures, not my social commentary. Note to self: more pictures, less rambling. In that vein, here's a couple of pictures from the recent Baguio trip. And oh yeah, not quite stellar photography either. Apologies for that. :) Comments welcome!

Icons Old and New: Burnham Park and SM Baguio

Only in Baguio: Don't be a Scofflaw!

Soup#5: One of these days... maybe... if I have to...

Signs of the Times: Rizal Park Vandalism...

Korean Resto: If my name were Gin, I probably wouldn't eat here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discussing the Term: Maniniyot

Review: A7 Sports Action Cam via Lazada.com.ph

Camera (Equipment) Hunting: Kako Auto 300S Series Cut-Off System flash.