Photography Blog Update

Updates
For those who don't yet know, I've left the glamorous life of studio portrait photography for a job at a company that revels in analogue photography. More than likely, as far as this blog is concerned, you'll be seeing a lot of analogue (scanned of course) photography from me. The following is an example:

Sunset from Dive n Trek shot with the La Sardina

If you want to see more from that set, please visit my lomo home.


Commitment to Creation
In my other blog, blogging bulatao, I committed to a blog entry everyday via any and all of my current blogger blogs.

As far as future projects for Photobu go, I'm planning to do a rainbow unending panoramic with the Lomo LC-Wide (click the link if you want to learn more about the camera) by using the half frame sprocket without the mask. When it's ready, you'll see it on here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discussing the Term: Maniniyot

Review: A7 Sports Action Cam via Lazada.com.ph

Camera (Equipment) Hunting: Kako Auto 300S Series Cut-Off System flash.