Faux Photoshop Online

Good day all.

I recently had to reinstall the OS on my PC because of, well, I'm not quite sure actually. Along with the OS and all the drivers, I've to install my necessities, like media players, browsers, as well as photo-editing software. Unfortunately I am as yet unable to install photoshop. However since the need to edit a couple of photos was great, and remembering that I found a usable substitute based entirely online, I opted to look for and use EDITOR by pixlr.com


It works a lot like photoshop (heck of a lot more than Gimp does, at least last time I tried that) with some similar keyboard short cuts.

Works in a pinch. :)

Have browser, will photo-edit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discussing the Term: Maniniyot

Review: A7 Sports Action Cam via Lazada.com.ph

Camera (Equipment) Hunting: Kako Auto 300S Series Cut-Off System flash.