A Photo Essay-type Blog! My Milk Toof!!! CUTE.

I will not claim to have been the first to discover this. I'm just glad I did. But before we go and drown in the cuteness of the contents of the blog in question, let me insert some photography-related nonsense...

Photo Essays. The term itself defines it. Basically an essay expressed with photos instead of words. A picture, after all, is worth a thousand words. Why not combine several thousand?

Ok. The writer in me is meandering again.

We were once assigned to create a photo essay for the photoclub back in high school. While my subject and storyline was a little more morbid than most (which, thinking back, probably alarmed a teacher or two), the objective was to tell a story with several photos. And that is what I did. Perhaps its time for me to do that once more. Why not?

But before we launch ourselves yet again into an ultimately unfinished personal project, lets get down to the blog that made this entry possible...

I present My Milk Toof!!

Cuteness overload. :) Check it out.

Comments

Hades said…
I cannot stop laughing! hahahahaha. I'm SO glad you shared this. It made my day, Jace. XD

Popular posts from this blog

Discussing the Term: Maniniyot

Review: A7 Sports Action Cam via Lazada.com.ph

Travel Photography: Subic Sweet Water Beach Resort