Getting Back into the Swing of things: Macro Dalek and Tardis

I've been out of commission in terms of personal photography and blogging for quite awhile now. Seeing as I've gotten a new lease on life, sort of, I'm going to try getting back into the swing of things. And swing I will.

I've to get back to my roots. I've to remind myself about the passion and wonder I have for this craft.

And I shall. But for now, I will post some impromptu macro work with a sheet of short bond, the DIY ringlight, and the nifty fifty (ish)...



A Blue Dalek Necklace

The Tardis Necklace

The jewelry above is of clay, handmade by a friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discussing the Term: Maniniyot

Review: A7 Sports Action Cam via Lazada.com.ph

Camera (Equipment) Hunting: Kako Auto 300S Series Cut-Off System flash.