Helpful Hints: DIY Ring Flash

Haven't been blogging here as of late. And I haven't exactly been putting out anything of my own photography (un-work-related anyway) either. However I stumbled upon something interesting on Strobist, one of my regular reads (which I recommend to anyone and everyone). I've seen a couple of different DIY ring lights / beauty dishes, and I've tried making at least one, but this seems to be the best looking (and possibly most work intensive) one yet. 

The Strobist entry is here: DIY Ring Flash Tutorial

If you've already seen it, you understand why I feel like I HAVE to make one, versus shelling out a pretty penny buying something like the Orbis Ring Flash. If I wanted to be extremely cheap, I could possibly make a paper ringflash (via diyphotography.net), but I'm not sure how long that would last. 

Hmmm. I don't have access to those exact tools so I wonder how I'd make one for myself, but time will tell (if I ever get started on it that is). 

That's it. Just wanted to share. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discussing the Term: Maniniyot

Review: A7 Sports Action Cam via Lazada.com.ph

Camera (Equipment) Hunting: Kako Auto 300S Series Cut-Off System flash.