Elections May 10, 2010: God Help Us All

I didn't intend today to be a particularly photo intensive day. Honestly, I know I was lax in the past week (with regard to the Motorcycle Photo diary thing, give me a break! I had to work on my off day), and I haven't exactly been able to make up for that = no off since, well, April.

Today though marks another turning point in history, you might put it. Electronic polling machines were introduced to the polling process. You basically followed the same steps I put down in a previous election entry. The only difference being your ballots get scanned by the Picos Machine, which basically allows for a quicker tabulation of votes. No photos were allowed within the polling stations however.

The experience was quite long and hot. Considering we got there at 7:45 AM, we wound up leaving the place at 9:30 or so. Most of that time was spent waiting in line under the hot sun. Voting itself took about maybe 5 to 10 minutes max.

the line ahead of us

the line behind us

Sweat Stained


We went to Subway at the Petron gas station approaching Marilao NLEX exit to take advantage of their Election Buy One Take One (B.O.T.O.) promo. That took about an hour as well. Took most of the photos there... well, take a look at why. Yum.






extra protein

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discussing the Term: Maniniyot

Review: A7 Sports Action Cam via Lazada.com.ph

Camera (Equipment) Hunting: Kako Auto 300S Series Cut-Off System flash.