This blog is 1 year and 6 months old... plus minus...

Ok. Totally non-photography related post. I just thought I'd take the time out to say that a year and a half (give or take a week) has passed since I started this blog. I hope that, in its own little way, it's been able to help those who've made its way here. I hope my intermittent nuggets of information mattered, in some little way to you, my dear readers.

I would've wanted to be more active in my blogging, but as it stands, it seems I have barely any time for it. So out the window goes all my resolutions and goals for the blog for the past year and a half... But as the birth of a new year looms ever closer, my passion for the blog will perhaps be reborn as well.

I don't want to make excuses but... I know life's been busy, and I've been preoccupied with living it, and for that, I apologize to you dear blog. I shall endeavor not to neglect you again. But perhaps not with the fervor I once believed I'd possibly have.

Starting today, once a week... perhaps once a month, at least, I shall write a new entry.

For now, good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discussing the Term: Maniniyot

Camera (Equipment) Hunting: Kako Auto 300S Series Cut-Off System flash.

Review: A7 Sports Action Cam via Lazada.com.ph