Helpful Hints, and other Sites I wish I authored

I know I started this blog in the hopes that I might impart some knowledge about photography. :) Well, like a great philosopher once said, the first sign of wisdom is knowing that you don't know squat... or something like that.
Well, ok. I don't not know anything. I guess I know enough to take pics, though not always enough to know how to fix them, or take them well. However, the least I can do right now is point people to sites which I wish I had enough experience to have authored. One of those sites is Strobist.

Strobist is a site that's dedicated to helping you help yourself improve your flash using skills. I'm aiming to keep reading it and learning from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discussing the Term: Maniniyot

Review: A7 Sports Action Cam via Lazada.com.ph

Travel Photography: Subic Sweet Water Beach Resort